I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Get $100 Gift Card with Ultrabooks

A link for this deal was on my Kindle with Special Offers today, but it is not limited to those with a KSO on their account. Perhaps someone at Amazon knows I am having issues with my notebook computer?

Get a $100 Amazon Gift Card with the purchase of select Ultrabooks

All you have to do is check the box for the gift card and one of the Ultrabooks on the offer page and place both into the cart at the same time (no one-click buying). When you go to check out, you should see a $100 promo deduction from the total on the summary in the upper right corner of the page.

Most of the choices have Windows 7 Home on them, but at least one has Windows 7 Professional, if you need to be able to access networks at work. And, if you think you might want to get Windows 8, Microsoft is running a special upgrade deal: any computer with Windows 7 purchased until the end of January qualifies for a $14.99 upgrade to Windows 8 (which will, presumably, be released sometime in the next few months).