I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, July 13, 2012

Free Drinks at Starbucks Today!

I just stopped by Starbucks and they are giving away Tall Refreshers in Very Berry Hibiscus and Cool Lime from noon to 3PM here (and probably near you). I also found free codes for an iBooks cookbook there - the Tasting Table Cookbook (mine is downloading as I type). So, stop by and tell me what you think of them - they have "green coffee extract" but taste nothing like coffee!

For those that can't get a free code or stop by, you can leave a comment too - I'll draw a few names for the extra codes I picked up for it and a TV episode of Cat in the Hat. Let me know which you'd prefer (or music - I think I have a couple of those left from last week.