I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kindle Big Deal Reminder

Just a reminder that today is the last day of the Kindle Big Deal, with hundreds of books priced at $0.99, $1.99, $2.99, and $3.99. I'd normally pick some more out for you, such as these 99 cent romances, but it's a hot, sunny day and I'm going to go swimming (and spend the evening shopping for a few books, myself!). For those checking in this afternoon, I'll leave you to browing the lists (if you start on the Kindle Big Deal page, you can narrow down the lists by genre, then sort by price; or just pick one of the price points and browse page by page (no genres when you do it that way, though).

Not included in that sale, but marked down to an extremely low point, are a number of Melody Carlson titles on sale, with over a dozen at 99 cents apiece, including those in her On the Runway series. Since they usually sell in the $10 range, you can pick up the lot for less than what you'd normaly pay for just two.