I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Free Audiobook - A Hunger for the Infinite

A Hunger for the Infinite, by Gregory Benford and Robin Sachs, is free to download from Audible. This is a novella in Benford's Galactic Center series, which originally appeared in Robert Silverberg's Far Horizons anthology.
Book Description
A Hunger for the Infinite details a galactic war between mechanical and biological life. Here, the pilots had made it to True Center in order to destroy something, anything, important to the Mechs, but Paris had something else on his mind. A story of the Mantis, and the decline of humans beginning in 3600 AD.
Get the free audiobook from Audible.