I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, May 28, 2012

Today's Deals Update

There are a lot of free books today, so my Daily Deals post is probably on page 2 by now (if not page 3). The Nook Daily Find for Families was finally updated (although I think my pick was a better deal), so I'm including it below. Also, don't forget to leave a comment to get into the contest for the iTunes codes; I'll draw the winners tomorrow.

Mater the Greater (Cars Toons) ($1.99 B&N), by Disney, is the Nook Daily Find for Families (requires NOOK Color, NOOK Tablet or NOOK Kids for iPad). This is just one of the stories originally published in Cars Toons: Mater's Treasury of Tall Tales; there are no Kindle editions for the collection or most of the individual stories.
Book Description
As a daredevil, Mater the Greater performs terrifying stunts in front of huge audiences. He leaps over long lines of cars, shoots through a ring of flames, even rides on the wings of an airplane! Will he be able to perform his biggest stunt yet?

In this NOOK Kids Read to Me book, children can choose to hear the story read aloud, tap to enlarge text and pinch & stretch to zoom in on pictures.