I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Get $2 in Instant Videos for Free

If you have a Facebook account, you can claim a $2 Instant Videos credit by letting Amazon post to your wall. You enter a movie you like (or whatever you want posted to your wall) and click; the credit is then added to your account automatically (no codes to keep track of).
Some of the Fine Print
  • Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on May 29, 2012. (that's today, guys and gals!)
  • Limit one promotional credit per Amazon customer
  • Amazon Instant Video is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States.
ETA: You need to sign up for the credit today and use it today, as well. However, if you purchase a video, you can watch it at any time and most rentals give you 30 days to start watching them (a few don't; you can always check in the Rights & Requirements section to see the rules for each video). I'm combining this credit with a $3 credit I had (that expires soon) to grab two rentals that I can watch anytime in the next month!