I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Contest - iTunes Codes

OK, I promised you guys another contest and here it is. I have a number of extra iTunes codes that are up for grabs. All you have to do is leave a comment, along with your first and second choice and some method to get in touch with you. Any comment that doesn't include contact info will be disqualified.

Here's what there is to choose from:
  • App - Lostwinds (2)
  • App - Golfplan (2)
  • Song - Banjo by Leonard Cohen (2)
  • Book - After Friday Night Lights by Buzz Bissinger (4)
  • TV Episode - No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain - Naples (2)
The book looks pretty short and is iBooks compatible only.