I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, April 20, 2012

More Kobo Discounts

More discounts at Kobo.
  • $10/£10.00 off any (non-Agency) book: welcome10us or welcome10ca (one use, each).
  • $5/£5 off any (non-Agency) book: welcome5us or welcome5ca (one use, each).
  • 30% off Baker Books (Christian publisher): Baker30 (Expires April 23)
Here are a couple of ideas for the $10 coupon (less than $1 after coupon):
For those in the UK, there are also a few books priced at £1.00 or less that you might want to pick up, as well. These are from Kobo's 99p and up promo page, just for those in the UK.