I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Get $2 in MP3's for Free

Amazon is giving everyone (with a US billing address) a $2 MP3 Credit that can be used between now and midnight (PST) April 22, with no strings attached. Click here, then click the yellow Enter Your Code button, enter the code MOMROCKS, and click the "Apply" button. You'll get a green confirmation message if all goes well and can then go shopping in the MP3 store.

In any case, that's two free singles (they are generally 99 cents) or half-price album of the day (they are almost always $3.99-$4.99; today's is Recovering The Satellites by Counting Crows).

A few other ideas (some of which are on April's $5 MP3 Albums page)