I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Free Kindle App - My Checklist

My Checklist, a Kindle App from Amazon, is free in the Kindle store. This should work on all Kindle devices from the Kindle 2 forward (providing they are up to date with their firmware).
App Description
Do you ever arrive at the store only to find you've forgotten your shopping list? Now you can keep your list on the one thing you'd never forget - your Kindle!

My Checklist allows you to organize your life with up to 25 lists for your to do's, shopping, invitations, party planning, reading lists, whatever! You can easily enter custom lists on any Kindle, and make fresh copies of frequently used lists, like Groceries, every time you need them. You will get a great sense of accomplishment as you mark each item on the list complete. You can even see your progress on your most recent lists at a glance!

Never forget another thing with My Checklist!