I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tantor Media Now Publishing eBooks

Tantor Media, whom you probably know from the free audiobooks I post here about once a month, has entered the eBook publishing area. As an introduction special, they have many of them discounted to the $1.99 or $2.99 price point. These range from true Classics (like John Carter in A Princess of Mars $1.99) to “modern classics” (like Games People Play $6.99 and Pathways to the Gods $1.99) to the new (like Warriors Don’t Cry $6.64 and Southern Light $2.99).

You can find their entire line of ebook at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. As always, I recommend sampling first, but I know that the PDF editions of ebooks I've downloaded from Tantor have been well formatted in the past and the samples I checked on Kindle appear to be the same (and not just scanned in, OCR'd text or converted PDF's).

If you are in the mood for an audiobook instead, their March Madness sale is still going on and there are 81 titles still at $6.99. I haven't really looked thru it, but see a Peter Robinson title near the top of the list that looks interesting.