I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Read an eBook Week - Day 3

It's day three of Read an EBook Week.

Time limited offers for today:
  • central avenue publisher has two books up: What Scotland Taught Me by Molly Ringle; Sister Serenity and the War of 2059 by Scott Burkhead; Ramblings of a Love Sick Masochist by Dan Schwartz
  • Twilight Times Books has added Monkey Trap by Lee Denning
  • The Untreed Reads Store is giving away The Zagzagel Diaries: Forsaken by Bryl R. Tyne
  • Dorrance Publishing is giving away Satan’s Looming Identity Crisis! The Final War in the Age of Reason by I. A. Mallone
  • RoseDog Books offering New Lives for Old by Fenton and Evelyn Babcock
  • Red Lead Press is offering Murder at Hale’s Ferry by Lenora Whiteman
I suggest using Internet Explorer for those last three, as I had problems getting them with FireFox, for the third day in a row (the last confirmation won't run it's script and load the PDF file).

Promos all week: