I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get a $10 GC for $5 at Amazon

Although this offer is on my Kindle with Special Offers this morning, it isn't limited to those who have one. Everyone can visit AmazonLocal and buy the $10 Gift Certificate for $5 offer. You have to use a credit/debit card to make the purchase (not any gift balance), but everything is already linked up to your Amazon account. Once purchased, you'll get an emailed receipt after the deal is processed (which won't be right away, as it is when purchasing via Amazon; mine has been over an hour and I actually don't expect it until tomorrow). Once you have the receipt, go back to the AmazonLocal page and get the voucher with the certificate number, which you can then apply at Amazon.