I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, March 5, 2012

Free Short Story - Orchard Street, Dawn (K/N/E)

Update: 4/7/12 Now free from Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Sony.

Orchard Street, Dawn, by Joseph O’Connor, is free to pre-order in the Kindle store.
Book Description
An original story from Joseph O’Connor, author of the #1 bestseller in Ireland, Ghost Light, a fictionalized account of the bittersweet love affair between the famously tortured playwright J.M Synge and Molly Allgood, a talented young actress from Dublin's inner city tenements.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Kobo.
Get the free ebook from Sony.