I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, March 26, 2012

Free Book - Long Time Coming (K/N)

Long Time Coming, by Vanessa Miller, is a repeat freebie in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Christian publisher Abingdon Press.
Book Description
Faithful Christian Deidre Clark-Morris is a professional career-minded woman with a loving husband and beautiful home, but no children. Kenisha Smalls has lived in poverty her entire life and has three children by three different men. After learning that Kenisha has inoperable cervical cancer, the relationship between these two women becomes a catalyst of hope, leading them both to a place of redemption and healing.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.