I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Free Book - Hystera (K/N/E)

Hystera, by Leora Skolkin-Smith, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble and Sony. Be sure to check the price before one-clicking, as I'm posting this one pretty late in the evening.
Book Description
Set in the turbulent 1970s when Patty Hearst became Tanya the Revolutionary, HYSTERA is a timeless story of madness, yearning, and identity. After a fatal accident takes her father away, Lillian Weill blames herself for the family tragedy. Tripping through failed love affairs with men and doomed friendships, all Lilly wants is to be sheltered from reality. She retreats from the outside world into a world of delusion and the private terrors of a New York City Psychiatric Hospital.

How do we know who we really are? How do we find our true selves under the heavy burden of family and our pasts? In an unpredictable portrait of mental illness, HYSTERA penetrates to the pulsing heart of the questions.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Sony (careful here, it shows free on the web site and in the store, but then converted to non-free when I went to check out).