I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Audible Win-Win Sale: $4.95 Audiobooks


It's Back!

Audible's bi-annual Win-Win Sale is back, with over 200 audiobooks at $4.95 each. There are a few shown when you first click the link, but if you click on the Author links below (there are 4, for sections of the alphabet and the Editor's Picks), you'll open up a table below with dozens of books for each section. The selections are all mixed up, as far as genre, so you'll need to scan thru each table to locate those you are likely to listen to; I know I've seen SciFi, Fantasy, Non-Fiction, Contemporary Literature and many other genres, as I've skimmed thru the lists. The sale ends March 13, 2012 at 11 AM ET, so you have the weekend to make your choices.

One good looking choice: Ghost Story, the 13th in the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.

Note that if you aren't logged in, don't have a subscription membership or are outside the geographic area (likely the US), then you may not see any of the sale items or the sale prices. Remember, though, if you haven't had a membership before, you can get a trial subscription, take advantage of the sale and then cancel the subscription; you should get offered a $10/year membership at that point, which will qualify you for future sales, as well.