I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free Book - Revelation and Inspiration

Revelation and Inspiration, the first volumes of The Works of Benjamin B. Warfield, is free from Logos. In addition, they are giving away the entire 20-volume set, so scroll further down the giveaway page and enter the contest while you are there (via email or Facebook).
Book Description
Warfield’s volume on divine revelation and biblical inspiration defined the parameters of the twentieth century understanding of biblical infallibility, inerrancy, and the trustworthiness and authority of Scripture. He pioneered a view of biblical inspiration and authority which remains widely held today by many Reformed and Evangelical Christians.
Get the free ebook from Logos. You'll need to create an account (if you don't already have one) and may have to enter CC info (however, I've grabbed free books there in the past and my CC was not charged). You also have to use one of their apps to view the book (they have one for iOS, and for most PC's) or read it on the web at Biblia.