I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Free Book - The Life Recovery Devotional (K/N/E)

The Life Recovery Devotional, by Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble and ChristianBook, courtesy of Christian publisher Tyndale House.
Book Description
Inspired by the Life Recovery Bible, The Life Recovery Devotional takes readers on a devotional journey through the Twelve Steps, with thirty inspiring and encouraging meditations from Scripture for each step along the road to recovery. Opens with a complete listing of the Twelve Steps. Also features helpful and encouraging Bible verses from the New Living Translation.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook.