I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, February 6, 2012

Free Book - The Emancipation of Robert Sadler (K/N)

The Emancipation of Robert Sadler, by Robert Sadler and Marie Chapian, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Christian publisher Bethany House.
Book Description
A Gritty, Raw Real-Life Tale That Will Both Shock and Inspire You

"So many thoughts twirl in my head....I want to think back as far as I can remember--think on things I had long ago buried and let stay buried. There were things I never told anyone. Now is the time to tell it, though. Help me remember it, Lord, so I can tell it just the way it was."

Over fifty years after the Emancipation Proclamation, Robert Sadler was sold into slavery at the age of five--by his own father. Originally published in 1975, this is the no-holds-barred tale of those dark days, his quest for freedom, and the determination to serve others borne out of his experience. You won't forget this poignant true story of good triumphing over evil, of God's grace, and of an extraordinary life of ministry.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.