I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Free Book - Digger the Dinosaur (N/I)

Digger the Dinosaur, by Rebecca Kai Dotlich and Gynux (Illustrator), is free from Barnes & Noble (for NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet, as well as the NOOK Kids for iPad app) and iTunes (iBooks). There doesn't appear to be an edition available for the Kindle Fire.
Book Description
Welcome to the world of beginning readers starring Digger the Dinosaur!

Digger wants to go out and play, but he still hasn't cleaned his room. The race is on to tidy up-and with Digger in a rush, things might get a little topsy-turvy!
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from iTunes.