I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Year, New You - Kindle Active Content for 99 cents

Amazon's New Year, New You promotion has a number of $0.99 Kindle Active Content titles to choose from. In addition to the expected calorie counters and exercise tracking apps, there are language tutorials, notepad, two calendar/dayplanner apps, a calculator and a finance managing app to choose from, amongst a few other non-exercise apps.
Promotion Description
Start the year off right with active content for your Kindle that will help you to reach your goals for health, wellness, learning, and more. These Kindle Active Content titles are $0.99 through the end January 31 and work with Kindle, Kindle Keyboard, and Kindle DX devices.