I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Free Book - Some of the Best from Tor.com (K/N/E/DF)

Update: 1/1/12 No longer a pre-order; now also free from Barnes & Noble and Kobo. Should be DRM-free in all stores.

Some of the Best from Tor.com: 2011 Edition: A Tor.Com Original, a short story collection edited by Patrick Nielsen Hayden and Liz Gorinsky, is free to pre-order in the Kindle store.
Book Description
A collection of some of the best original short fiction published on Tor.com in 2011. Includes stories by Charlie Jane Anders, James Allan Gardner, Yoon Ha Lee, Nnedi Okorafor, Paul Park, Matthew Sandborn Smith, Michael Swanwick, and Harry Turtedove.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Kobo.