I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Free Book - Rules to Live By (K/N/DF)

Rules to Live By: 52 Principles for a Better Life, by Jerry White, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble (repeat) and ChristianBook, courtesy of Christian publisher NavPress.
Book Description
Determine your priorities, grow in character, and develop a Christlike outlook on life.

Taken from his years in the military, at NASA, and with The Navigators, Dr. Jerry White shares insights and wisdom to point you toward a more balanced life. His 52 guiding principles do more than just tell you what you should do--they outline the godly life you can have today.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook (DRM-free EPUB).