I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 23, 2012

Free Book - The Narrow Path (K/N/E)

Update: 2/24/12 Repeat freebie in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble & ChristianBook.

The Narrow Path, by Gail Sattler, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Christian publisher Abingdon Press.
Book Description
Miranda feels like she’s been transported back to Little House On The Prairie, and Ted’s head spins when Miranda reads the Bible on her cell phone. Yet Miranda Klassen and Ted Wiebe must find a way to make peace to meet their common goal to open the doors of Ted’s Old Order Mennonite church and community. Will they also find love in the process?
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook.