I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 30, 2012

Free Book - I Shall Not Want (K/N/E)

Update: 3/1/12 Repeat freebie on Kindle and from B&N and ChristianBook.
Update: 1/31/12 Now free from ChristianBook.
Update: 1/30/12 Now free in the US Kindle store.

I Shall Not Want (US/UK), the second title in the Psalm 23 Mysteries series by Debbie Viguie, is a repeat freebie for UK customers in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Christian publisher Abingdon Press. This should be free for US Kindle customers by morning.
Book Description
Charity work can be murder!

It’s Thanksgiving and Joseph Tyler, one of the members of Cindy’s church, has organized a new charity that provides homeless people with rescue dogs to love and care for. But one by one, the homeless recipients are being murdered and their dogs stolen. Could an overly competitive millionaire with his prize-winning pooches and a grudge be behind the crimes? Or could it be someone much closer to Joseph who has something sinister to hide? Cindy and Jeremiah must rush to find a killer before he strikes again.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook.