I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, January 13, 2012

Free Book from ChiZine Publications (tonight only)

For Friday the 13th, ChiZine Publications is opening up their catalog and making all of their books free ...

In honour of Friday the 13th, how about a promo?

All CZP ebooks are FREE from 1pm EST (1300 hours... get it?) today for 13 hours (until 2am EST).

Go to http://chizinepub.com/ to see what's available, then contact Brett Savory on Twitter or Facebook or at brett @ chizinepub.com and he'll send you the one you want!

One book per person!

I've already picked out a couple that look interesting (made easier by having one of them here, already, as a review title: Briarpatch, by Tim Pratt). There is some horror, some hard-core SciFi, at least one volume of short stories and some literary fiction, so everyone should be able to find at least one book that they fancy. One interesting thing I see they are doing on their website: if you order a hardcopy book from them, they throw the ebook in for free (a nice feature, if you are buying one of the rather pricey signed editions, so you don't risk a spill on it when reading).