I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 16, 2012

Free Book and App - The Zoo / Zoo Club (K)

Chroma Club has made both a childrens's book, The Zoo, and an Android app, Zoo Club, free today, in honor of Martin Luther King Day.
The Zoo
Based on the popular story of 3 friends and their dream to make the best zoo ever.

Zoo Club
Zoo Club is an interactive game for people who want to run a virtual zoo. Custom design your zoo, hire your zoo keepers, and take care of pandas, tigers, elephants, unicorns, dragons, dinosaurs, and many more. Earn money by doing zoo show puzzles. Join the zoo community now!