I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 30, 2012

Free Book - 25 of JoAnn & Vickie's Favorite Recipes (K/I)

Update: Now free from iTunes (doesn't appear to exist at B&N or Sony).
Update: 1/30/12 Now free in the US Kindle store.

Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 of JoAnn & Vickie's Favorite Recipes (US/UK), a mini-cookbook from Gooseberry Patch, is free for UK customers in the Kindle store. This should be free for US Kindle customers by morning.
Book Description
From Jo Ann's Cowboy Cookies and Vickie's Tomato Pie to scrumptious Chicken Casserole Supreme and Comfort Corn Pudding, this new collection features 25 of Vickie and Jo Ann's most delicious recipes for sharing with family & friends!
Get the free book on iTunes.