I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Free Short Story (Kindle/nook/EPUB) - Haunted Love

Update: 12/13/11 Now free (finally!) in the Kindle store and from Sony.

Haunted Love ($0.99 Kindle), by Cynthia Leitich Smith, is free from Barnes & Noble. This short story is a part of her Tantalize series.
Book Description
Spirit, Texas, is a town of secrets, and as the new owner of the local haunted movie theater, Cody Stryker is juggling more than his fair share. When a mysterious new girl comes to town and runs afoul of the ghost that lives in his theater, Cody’s caught in the middle and needs to figure out exactly who he can trust.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Sony.