I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/EPUB) - Mossy Creek

Update: 12/24/11 Now free in the US Kindle store.

Mossy Creek (US/UK), a collection of short stories by Deborah Smith, et al, is a repeat freebie in the Kindle store and from Kobo, courtesy of Bell Bridge Books. So far, it's free for UK Kindle customers only, but I expect it to be free for US Kindle customers by morning.
Book Description
A delightful new collection of original Southern stories set in the charming, fictitious down-home town of Mossy Creek, where there's a friendly face on every corner and a heartfelt story behind every door...
Get the free ebook from Kobo.