I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook/EPUB) - The Strategy of Satan

Update: 12/5/11 Now free from Sony and ChristianBook.
Update: 12/4/11 Now free for US Kindle customers and from Barnes & Noble.

The Strategy of Satan: How to Detect and Defeat Him (US/UK), by Warren Wiersbe, is free to pre-order for UK customer in the Kindle store, courtesy of Christian publisher Tyndale House. I expect this one to be free in the use by morning.
Book Description
Dr. Wiersbe zeroes in on Satan's attacks as deceiver, destroyer, ruler, and accuser. He emphasizes that conquering the enemy comes by obeying God's truth.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook.
Get the free ebook from Sony.