I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Free Book (Kindle) - Easy Gingerbread Tiki Hut

Easy Gingerbread Tiki Hut, by Lisa Turner Anderson, is free in the Kindle store. I have to admit, this isn't what I traditionally associate with Gingerbread at this time of year, but perhaps those in a more tropical setting might build one?
Book Description
Dreaming of the caribbean? Well building a fabulous gingerbread tiki hut is as easy as 1-2-3 with this no-bake take on the classic. This no-bake house is made from graham crackers and is put together with our secret recipe for royal icing! Includes pattern, simple step-by-step instructions, and a list of candy add-ons.