I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, December 23, 2011

Free Book (Kindle) - The Duke In His Castle

The Duke In His Castle, by Vera Nazarian, is free in the Kindle store, today only. This is a novella was a finalist for the 2008 Nebula Award and you may want to watch the author to see if she makes another backlist title free tomorrow. I see a short novel, The Clock King and the Queen of the Hourglass, for $2.99 and several others in the Kindle store; although I think she is making a mistake setting her normal price at $7.99-$9.99, at least you can get one title, Lords of Rainbow, in the Lending Library.
Book Description
THE DUKE IN HIS CASTLE by Nebula Award-nominated author and award-winning artist Vera Nazarian is a dark, lush, erotic fantasy novella in the vein of Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast, with interior illustrations by the author.

Rossian, the young Duke of Violet, wastes away in mad solitude, unable to leave the confines of his decadent castle grounds because of a mysterious invisible barrier...until a strange female intruder arrives at the castle bearing a box of bones.