I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, December 9, 2011

Free Book (Kindle) - Christmas Projects (UK)

Christmas Projects - 12 festive projects from 82 Modern Style Ideas (Main/UK), by Inside Out (an Australian magazine), is free for UK customers in the Kindle store. I don't expect this one to be available in the US, but hopefully those in Australia will be able to grab it tomorrow.
Book Description
Get festive with 12 fabulous craft and styling ideas for Christmas.

Taken from Inside Out magazine's brand new '82 Modern Style Ideas to Create at Home', this sample ebook shows you how to create beautiful Christmas decoration and gifts, with step-by-step instructions. Get creative and surprise your loved ones with personal, hand-made presents this year.