I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Free Book (EPUB) - Christmas Classics Cookbook

Christmas Classics Cookbook ($2.69 Kindle), a mini cookbook from Gooseberry Patch, is free over at Sony. I expect it will eventually be free on Kindle and from B&N, but have not timetable, as it is unusual for Sony to take the lead on a free book.
Book Description
Recipes for a very merry Christmas! We've gathered all the recipes you'll want for the most scrumptious holiday ever! Celebration Cheese Ball, Pizza Nibblers and punch cups of Winter Wassail will be eagerly welcomed at a festive gathering.
Get the free ebook from Sony.