I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Free Book - Chili Cookbook (K/N/E/I)

Update: 1/1/12 Now free from Sony and iTunes.
Update: 12/31/11 Now free from Barnes & Noble.
Update: 12/26/11 Now free in the US Kindle store.

Chili Cookbook (Main/UK), by Gooseberry Patch, is free for UK Kindle customers and likely to be free for US customers by morning (and on nook fairly soon, as well).
Book Description
Get a taste of Gooseberry Patch in this collection of over 20 favorite chili recipes! Grab a spoon and dig in! Warm, hearty and oh-so-delicious, we've included plenty of recipes for your one-pot family favorite in our Chili cookbook. Try southwestern chili casserole, Grandpa's favorite chili and oh-so-cheesy chili dip.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from iTunes.
Get the free ebook from Sony.