I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/EPUB) - Day One

Update: 12/13/11 Now free from Sony.

Day One, by Bill Cameron (author of County Line), is free in the Kindle store, courtesy of Adams Media. I don't see it at B&N at all, although his self-published short story anthology, Puppy Love Noir (Kindle, B&N) is 99 cents in both stores.
Book Description
Born and raised in southern Oregon farm country, Ellie Spaneker flees her home and abusive husband, unaware she's being tracked by an ex-cop in the hire of her vengeful father-in-law. In Portland, retired homicide detective Skin Kadash fills his idle days drinking coffee and searching for Eager Gillespie, a teen runaway of special interest as the only witness in a troublesome and long-unsolved murder. Eager, meanwhile, is on his own, grifting and oblivious to the danger he's in.
Get the free ebook from Sony.