I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free Book (nook/iBooks) - Axel the Truck: Rocky Road

Axel the Truck: Rocky Road, by J. D. Riley and Brandon Dorman (Illustrator), is free from Barnes & Noble and on iTunes. It's an app more than a "book", so only works on NookColor and iThings.
Book Description
Axel the Truck has big wheels, and he loves to drive fast. A trip to the mountains includes some monster hills and bumpy roads! Features read-to-me audio, perfect for sharing.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble. (NOOK Color and NOOK Kids for iPad only)
Get the free ebook from iTunes.