I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free Book (nook) - Success Is Not an Accident

Success Is Not an Accident: Change Your Choices; Change Your Life ($10.98 Hardcover), by Tommy Newberry, is free from Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Christian publisher Tyndale House. There isn't a Kindle edition, yet, but I expect it to be free if it makes it to the store in the next few day
Book Description
Tommy Newberry's best-selling Success Is Not an Accident (self-published in 1999) has helped over 100,000 readers achieve higher levels of success in both their personal and professional lives. Reminiscent of best-selling authors Stephen Covey and John Maxwell, Newberry teaches readers the power of goal setting, time management, visualization, and “self-talk” so they can achieve peak levels of performance in all areas of their lives.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.