I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free Book (nook/EPUB) - The Amazon's Curse

Update: 12/22/11 Now free from Kobo.
Update: 12/11/11 Now free from Sony.

The Amazon's Curse ($2.51 Kindle), part of the Atlantis series by Gena Showalter, is free from Barnes & Noble.
Book Description
Don’t miss this brand-new, eBook exclusive tale of Atlantis, Gena Showalter’s mythical world of immortals, magic and dark seduction!

Zane, a fierce vampire warrior, has been enslaved by the Amazons. Nola, a lovely Amazon soldier, has been cursed with invisibility. Now, these two stubborn enemies must overcome the pasts that haunt them and embrace a love that can set them
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Kobo.
Get the free ebook from Sony.