I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, November 28, 2011

Free Book (noDRM) - Third Man Out

Third Man Out ($5.03 Kindle), by Richard Stevenson, is free over on MLR Press.
Book Description
Sixteen years after this 1992 story, and forced outing remains a hot button in gay politics. When an activist's claims that men he's outed are stalking him don't ring true, Albany's only gay PI drops his protection detail and the client winds up dead. Strachey peels back the layers of his client's double cross only to find...a triple cross.(Filmed for release by HereTV in 2005.)
Get the free ebook from MLR Press (DRM-free PDF).