I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook/iBooks/EPUB/PDF) - I Dream of Genies

Update: 11/2/11 Now also free from iTunes.
Update: Also free from Sony and Sourcebooks.

I Dream of Genies (US/UK/DE), the first in the Genie series by Judi Fennell, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble. This one looks like a good read from Sourcebooks Casablanca (and has a starred review from PW).
Book Description
Having a 2,000 year old magic genie fall right into your lap should be a good thing. At least, that's what down-on-his luck Matt Ewing thought. But Eden is no subservient fairy tale genie. Beautiful and independent, Eden isn't so keen on having to answer to yet another master. Then, after centuries of being alone, and against her better judgment, Eden suddenly finds herself in danger of falling for Matt. When she flips his already unstable world upside down, Matt is at his wits' end-if only he didn't find his inept genie so darn irresistible!
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from iTunes.
Get the free ebook from Sony (EPUB).
Get the free ebook from Sourcebooks. (DRM'd EPUB/PDF)