I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, November 14, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook/iBooks) - Gingerbread Cookbook

Update: 11/19/11 Now free from iTunes.

Gingerbread Cookbook, another mini-cookbook from Gooseberry Patch, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble.
Book Description
Get a taste of Gooseberry Patch in this collection of over 20 favorite gingerbread recipes! In Gooseberry Patch Gingerbread we've rounded up all kinds of cookie jar favorites, from Grandma's Gingersnaps to wafer-thin Moravian Spice Crisps to the Easiest-Ever Gingerbread Boys.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from iTunes.