I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, November 21, 2011

Free Book - Scaly Tale (K/N/I/E)

Update: 1/10/12 Now free from iTunes and Sony.
Update: 12/8/11 Now free from Barnes & Noble.

Ripley's RBI 01: Scaly Tale, by Ripley's Believe It Or Not!, is free to pre-order in the Kindle store.
Book Description
The Florida swamplands are home to hungry gators, wild electrical storms, and a most unusual creature. Sightings of a strange lizard-like animal reach Ripley High and the RBI are sent to investigate. During their search, the RBI agents find themselves in the middle of a high-speed airboat chase, a swarm of rats, a mysterious treasure hunt, and DUL agents in disguise. But then that’s nothing unusual when you’re a member of the RBI!
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from iTunes.
Get the free ebook from Sony.