I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free Book (EPUB) - X is for Xmas

X is for Xmas, a collection of stories that are more in the Black Friday spirit of Christmas, is free over on Copia. This is an Adobe-ADE DRM'd EPUB book, but can be loaded in their reader or downloaded for any Adobe compatible reading app (I'm using Aldiko on the Kindle Fire). Looks like there are 20 total titles free there right now, so you may want to check them out if you haven't before; I just noticed a few pulp scifi selections and two anthologies that I've missed, so I'm downloading them now.
Book Description
Christmas is a time for giving, for receiving...and for mysteries, murder, and mayhem. We've collected ten Christmas stories, old and new, that will spike your eggnog, trim your tree, and hopefully add a dash of spice to your Christmas Cheer.

In So sit back, grab a mug of hot chocolate or eggnog, and prepare yourself for events most sinister. These ten great holiday tales are sure to send a chill down your spine.