I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, October 24, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook) - The Rules of Life

The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life, by Richard Templar, is a repeat freebie in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble.
Book Description
Some people seem more contented, fulfilled, enthusiastic about life... just plain happier. Is it genes? Money? No. It’s the choices they make, how they behave, every single day. Now, Richard Templar brings together the rules that happy, successful people follow: small, simple, common-sense, doable rules that can change your life!
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.