I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Free Book (Kindle) - Before The White Rose

Before The White Rose, by Vicki Hinze, is free in the Kindle store.
Book Description
Three people learn that love is precious and life is short. Read Vicki Hinze’s never-before-published short story, Before the White Rose and, as a bonus, lengthy excerpts from three Hinze novels--the mystically romantic Seascape Trilogy: Beyond a Mystic Shore, Upon a Mystic Tide, and Beside a Dreamswept Sea. All three novels are being re-issued by Bell Bridge Books in multi-format ebook editions and new trade paperback editions, beginning with Beyond a Mystic Shore in late September 2011.