I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, October 31, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/EPUB/nook/iBooks) - 25 Savory Pie Recipes

Update:11/9/11 Now free from Barnes & Noble
Update:11/1/11 Also free from Sony and iTunes.

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Savory Pie Recipes, by Gooseberry Patch, is free in the Kindle store.
Book Description
From Flaky Chicken Pot Pie and Spaghetti Pie to Upside-Down Mexican Pot Pie and Slow-Cooker Sausage Pie, this new collection features 25 savory pies that are sure to get mouths watering and tastebuds tingling!
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from iTunes.
Get the free ebook from Sony.