I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Audible Win-Win Sale: $4.95 Audiobooks

Audible is having a Win-Win Sale, with over 200 audiobooks at $4.95 each. There are a few shown when you first click the link, but if you click on the Author links below (there are 5, for sections of the alphabet), you'll open up a table below with dozens of books for each section. The selections are all mixed up, as far as genre, so you'll need to scan thru each table to locate those you are likely to listen to; I know I've seen SciFi, Fantasy, Non-Fiction, Contemporary Literature and many other genres, as I've skimmed thru the lists. The sale ends Sept 20, so you have the weekend to make your choices.